- Must use Zen Planner App to reserve a class.
- Limit 8 members per class.
- If you reserved a class time and cannot make it, you MUST cancel within 4 hours of your class time. This allows the next person on the waitlist to attend.
- Please respect this reservation system and your fellow members.
Classes will be 45 Minutes Long
- This is needed to allow 15 minutes to clean and sanitize all equipment used.
- Be on time.
No Sharing of Equipment
- Pick a pullup bar station/ring row and stick to it. No moving around.
- If you use a piece of equipment for warm up, wipe it down when you return it.
Wait Outside of the Gym until the Current Class Exits
- We need to limit the number of people in the gym.
- Have shoes specifically for the gym. Leave them in your car or bag so you don’t forget.
- We will tape off areas for class participants, stay within that area. This helps to ensure at least 6 feet distance from the next member.
No Partner Workouts
- Please no touching – air hi-fives or shakas for now.
- Unfortunately, children will not be allowed in the gym at this time. They are counted against the number of people in the room.
- You will need your own chalk.
- You can order from FrictionLabs.com and receive 25% using the code BPMSECRET25.
WE ARE CLOSELY MONITORING UPDATES FROM THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL
AND THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION REGARDING COVID-19.
We will continue to seek guidance from these agencies and public health officials, and we will update you as new information becomes available. We are committed to making BPM Health & Fitness a safe and enjoyable space for our members and staff. Thank you for being the biggest part of BPM Health & Fitness. Important messages will be conveyed through email, so please monitor regularly. Nonetheless, if you have questions or concerns that are not addressed through our correspondence, please reach out for more information.